Vitamin C is essential for your skin. Here are 5 reasons why to add Vitamin C to your daily skincare routine.
1) Suitable for All Skin Types- Vitamin C is entirely safe for all skin types. Usually, people fear applying products daily or for a longer duration as they feel that it might damage their skin. Such situations won’t arise with Vitamin C based products. The rarest case is for people with hypersensitive skin to experience mild irritation.
2) Prevents Hyperpigmentation- Hyperpigmentation occurs when melanin is excessively produced in certain parts of your face. Pigmentation also includes ageing spots and sunspots. For some people, it occurs in parts where the healing of acne takes place. Products like Charcoal Matcha Face Scrub helps in delaying the production of melanin. It helps in reducing dark spots and making your skin tone even.
3) Reduces Dark Spots- It restores the flexibility of the skin, prevents the look of puffiness and dark circles, activates the metabolism and functions as a useful antioxidant. You can use them either early in the morning when starting off your day or in the night before you go to bed.
4) May Help in Making your Skin Firmer- As stated above, collagen is a vital ingredient for your skin. Collagen production is interlinked with skin firmness and skin elasticity. When the collagen levels drop, your skin does not stay firm and begins sagging. Face masks play a pivotal role in making your skin healthier. Apply Charcoal Glacier Clay Face Mask to improve collagen production. It also results in firm and youthful-looking skin and increased blood flow.
5) Protect your Skin against Harmful Free Radicals- Free radicals are molecules that cause skin damage. In layman terms, these are atoms that do not have any electrons in them. Free radicals aim at getting electrons and as a result, steal them from our face. Vitamin C is rich in antioxidants. The DeTan Face Scrub acts as an Antioxidant and guards healthy skin cells by giving these free radicals an electron, executing them harmlessly.