Chapstick is one of the great beauty product that never let your pinky lips dry. That is handy, lightweight and moisturizing chapstick is something so small but provides benefits that are so big.
Lip’s skin is extremely thin, soft and more prone to damage. It gets disturbed not only from the sun, but also from extreme cold, heat and wind. Just like our body, lips need sun protection too. As exposure to sun leads to distortion of collagen, a protein that is present abundantly in lips, overtime, eventually making them thinner. Best chapsticks with SPF protects the lip’s skin and collagen. Lips stay hydrated and protected without any smell of sunscreen. The active ingredients in chapstick should be shea butter, vitamin E, vanilla extracts, mint extracts, cocoa butter, extra virgin coconut oil and macadamia oil.
Benefits of chapstick:
· Lips heal faster and keep them hydrated properly.
· Get rids of dry patches.
· Protect your lips from harmful UV rays.
· Chapped lips appears to be dry, flaky and thin. After applying chapstick, lips seems to be full and supple.
· Promotes cell turnover.
· Daily moisturizing with chapstick will keep lips good.
· Chapsticks shield the lips from the skin friendly elements.
· Chapsticks enriched with SPF make lips stay protected from harmful solar rays.